Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #76--and Contest!

Mojo Monday always provides great sketches, and this one is no exception! Also, they are having a contest, so get yourself over to the Mojo Monday Blog and check it out!

For this card I used all PTI products except for the rhinestones (HL or Mike's), Basic Black CS (SU), ticket corner punch (SU) and the Crystal Effects (SU) I used to shine up the ladybug and glue on the bling. Colors are Raspberry Fizz and Palette Noir, set is Little Lady, which I haven't used in a very long time, but I thought it would be neat for this sketch. Ribbon is True Black Swiss Dot.

I am finding these sketches really fun, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of them. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Going into the CASE files, this is so very pretty love the color combo.

Chris said...

i like your card better tham mine!! i really don't like the fuschia but i always like it when you use. this is just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

This mojo monday sketch is going in my book...you and Chris did a fabulous job! I love the PP and colors you used!

Latisha said...

super cute!

Susan said...

I love the Mojo Monday Sketches! What you did with it is fantastic!!Absolutely gorgeous card!! I love the colors and papers and ribbon you used.