While working on a Valentine's Day project, I cut these items out too big so I decided to make a card out of them. SU's last year's valentine paper was my inspiration. I used my Gypsy to weld the shadow font from the Robotz cartridge and cut it out of SU's brushed silver (which I like much better than Basic Gray, the color this paper is supposed to coordinate with). I cut the regular font out of Real Red. The lips came from the Indie Art cartridge.
Card base is brushed silver, layer is Real Red. I plan to emboss "Happy Valentine's Day" in red on the inside. I thought this would be a good masculine card. I'll show you the original project tomorrow, if it turns out LOL!
Thanks for looking; have a great day!