Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PTI Regular Card Swap

This was the card I did for the regular card spot in our PTI swap over on SCS, hosted by monkeymama. Since I finished this one I have asked for another spot LOL! Here I used Friends til the End. CS is PTI Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon. I am not crazy about either one of these colors and am using up the first packs I bought, back when they first released these colors. BUT, I like the way this card looks with these colors. BG and Sent are embossed with Iridescent Ice EP from SU. Ribbon is PTI, filigree and rhinestone brad and scallop border punch are all SU. The card is very pretty and sparkly IRL, though I don't think you can tell in the photo. I really like this flower used as a background. Hope you've enjoyed looking!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Banu said...

Amy...Beautiful card. These two colors go very well together. I lovd it :) WOW....Awesome. I loved how you did the ribbon with that filigree brad....You should do a tutorial for us.

Chris said...

yeah, i don't enjoy these colors either, but then you probably could have guessed that...lol but your card is super cute and i love that flower!! that stamp set is one of my faves!!

Angela said...

So pretty! Love how you have made the ribbon flower embellie; very creative!

Rebecca said...

I love how this turned out. You are so good getting your swaps all finished up already! I definitely need to case this card.

Susan said...

Purple isn't my fave color but this card is just outstanding! I love it! And your ribbon flower is too cute!! I hope I get one of these!!

Jen said...

OH this is beautiful! The flower ribbon is fabulous!