Monday, November 29, 2010

Sometimes I Just Crack Myself Up!

That doesn't sound too hard, right? I got a new Cricut cartridge (well, several in fact, but they were all on sale! Really!) called Winter Frolic, and it has some darling images on it! Expect to see a lot of this over the next few weeks, or maybe even months, since it's not strictly Christmas. Well, Ems and I both liked the little beaver image on this cart, and I've been turning it over in my mind, and finally came up with this:

Too cute right? So now you KNOW what's coming next, don't you?


Sorry, I just couldn't resist! I already know who's getting this card. Card base is PTI white, all other CS is SU, except glitter paper which is Doodlebug Designs. "Wishing you" is from Snowflake Serenade by PTI, and the inside I did with my Karen Foster Snap a Stamps. Thought balloon on front is cut from Graphically Speaking. Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOL...very funny! and cleaver!

Angela said...

Cute; another clever and creative card from the "Cricut Queen"! (Is this for Chris? I thought of her!)

Chris said...

ok, this is awesome!! i love that beaver and the sentiment made me laugh!! too funny!!

why is it when one of you is being onry, my name gets brought into it...lolololololo

Sara Paschal said...

I love it:)

Susan said...

Haha! That is hysterical! I could think of a few Scrooges I could send that card to. ;)

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!.