Monday, March 28, 2011

Masculine Birthday

I cased this LO from the SU catty. I think it turned out pretty well. You can't tell from the pic, but I used my Just Jeans background stamp to add some texture to the card base. The gear is by Tim Holtz. CS is Blue Bayou and River Rock, and the DP is some retired Western paper that SU had. Ink is Ruby Red, Blue Bayou, and River Rock. I used blender pens and ink pads to color the image. Stamp set is Loads of Love and LoL Accessories. Hope you've enjoyed this card!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chris said...

one of my fave sets EVA!! love your card, very cool!!

Unknown said...

This is great, I need to make some Manly cards again;)

Angela said...

Great man card! Love the gear and the stitching...perfect embellies for men....

Banu said...

Superb card. Loved the gear and the colors.

Jen said...

Very cool! I like the watercolor look of the truck!