Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

Hi, everyone! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been a long time since I posted, but it's not that I haven't been creating; it's just that I haven't felt like blogging my efforts! But I just need to get back on that horse I guess...

I made these cards before we left for Disney World the week after Christmas. On this first one I used a Mojo Monday sketch from awhile back, seen HERE, and UDI color combo # 15, seen HERE. You know I can never get a challenge done on time! But I loved this sketch and color combo, and I love how this card turned out! Colors are Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz and Very Vanilla. Stamp set is a hostess set from last year, Of the Earth.
This second card is CASE'd from a variety of cards on SCS, but probably owes the most to THIS one. Set is Simple Friendship, colors are Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake.
I thought this paper would be good for a sympathy card. Not much stamping here.
Hope you've enjoyed these, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Such elegant cards! I really love the color combo on the Simple Friendship card.

Jen said...

The cards are beautiful. The sympathy one is my favorite. I'm with you on taking the time to blog....but I do enjoying seeing what others are doing=).

Angela said...

Wow, such beautiful, elegant cards Amy! Well done...all three of them!

Banu said...

Elegant Cards Amy. Loved all of them. Birthday card is my fav though. Just something about that color combination appealed to me a whole lot.

Chris said...

beautiful cards!! i love the butterfly onbe with the punched corners, very elegant!!