Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PTI Swaps

These are the cards for my ongoing PTI swap group over on SCS. You can read all about it HERE. There were two categories this time, regular cards and funky folds. For my funky fold card, I decided to do a joy fold card. At least I think that's what it's called; this fold certainly gives me joy! Stamps used are various from On My Couch, OMC Additions, and Chair-ished, colors are Raspberry Fizz, Basic Black, and white. I used the matching die to die-cut the chair.
Here is the card partially open.
This one is for the regular cards category. I used the Honey Bee and HB Sentiments for this card. The sketch is Inspired Crafters Sketch # 13. Colors are Rasp. Fizz, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, and white. Lots of Spellbinders dies here, with an oval punch from SU. I added black glitter to the bee. At first I wasn't crazy about this card. I thought it was very busy (and it is!), but it grew on me and now I like it. Hope you do too!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love them both. The colors on the second card are beautiful!

Unknown said...

going to have to break out on my couch today. I love how you used this dp (not my fave but I love it here). How many CASE cards can I make? We shall find out;)

Jen said...

Look at all that fabulous raspberry! Both cards a beautiful!

Angela said...

These are gorgeous, Amy! LOVE the Raspberry Fizz! Darn it, I'm not playing along this round....

Banu said...

Amy, these are just amazing. Loved both of them. WOW!!! I love love Raspberry Fizz also. The 2nd card is not at all busy and I just loved it. You have ROCKED the sketch :) WOW.

Chris said...

these are very pretty! love the fold you did on the cair one...and all the pink is fabulous!! lol

Michele Lourenco said...

I hope I am one of the lucky recipients of these cards. they are both so pretty!