Monday, January 17, 2011

January Inspired Crafter Christmas Card Sketch

My friend Banu posted a great sketch on the Inspired Crafters' blog--you can see it HERE.
I used a couple of Gina K. sets for this card. BG is stamped on Certainly Celery with Always Artichoke. Trees are embossed in gold on Always Artichoke. Card Base is Crumb Cake. I used a Versamarker to ink up the Merry Christmas from the BG stamp to emboss it in gold on the card base. I sort of rearranged the elements of the sketch, so I hope it still counts! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

Beautiful Amy;)

I so need to get on this sketch lacking in motivation;)

Banu said...

WOW Amy...this card turned out just gorgeous. Loved it. Great Embossing. Awesome take on the sketch.

Jen said...

Very pretty Amy!

Chris said...

this yurned out very pretty!! hard to think about xmas cards...lol

Angela said...

This is really elegant; love the gold accents and the text background!