Monday, January 17, 2011

January Inspired Crafter Christmas Card Sketch

My friend Banu posted a great sketch on the Inspired Crafters' blog--you can see it HERE.
I used a couple of Gina K. sets for this card. BG is stamped on Certainly Celery with Always Artichoke. Trees are embossed in gold on Always Artichoke. Card Base is Crumb Cake. I used a Versamarker to ink up the Merry Christmas from the BG stamp to emboss it in gold on the card base. I sort of rearranged the elements of the sketch, so I hope it still counts! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful Amy;)

I so need to get on this sketch lacking in motivation;)

Banu said...

WOW Amy...this card turned out just gorgeous. Loved it. Great Embossing. Awesome take on the sketch.

Jen A said...

Very pretty Amy!

Chris said...

this yurned out very pretty!! hard to think about xmas cards...lol

Angela said...

This is really elegant; love the gold accents and the text background!