Friday, February 25, 2011

Clean and Simple Sketch # 129

I wanted to try some masking with this sewing set. I played around with the layout of the images until I finally got one I was happy with. I thought it would look pretty good with this sketch from the CAS blog. This card also has scallops on it, so it qualifies for the PPA challenge this week as well.
Again, I stamped the pattern pieces on the card base. I used nesties and watercolored the image. Blue button is retired SU, pink and green buttons are PTI. The CAS sketch doesn't call for buttons, but I thought it needed something! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Banu said...

Amy, Beautiful card. Masking turned out perfecto. Loved the stamped background and I think the buttons does add some jazz to the card. Very pretty color combination.

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you worked the sketch and your masking came out perfectly!

Jen said...

Awesome job! Love the embossing folder too!

Unknown said...

SEW cute;) I am on a sewing streak lately. Who are the images from? Have a great day!

Melanie C said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Chris said...

this is gorgeous!! your masking is awesome!

Susan said...

I love how those buttons coordinate with your card. Great watercoloring!!

Angela said...

Great job with the masking, Amy; this turned out awesome!