Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jungle Love

Here are a couple more Lettering Delights Animal Boxes and Bags SVG valentines. LD has since fixed this problem, but when I went to make the lion, the front panel with the tail wasn't there. So I used the front panel for the cat (in the next post) and used the tuft from the lion file on the end. I think it looks fine. I used the SU Square Lattice embossing folder on the lion.
I think the embossing folder on the elephant is called Mesh, by Cuttlebug. As usual, all CS by SU. I find that the Tombow Mono Multi is excellent glue for putting any of these things together. It has a very fine tip and dries fast and strong. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.
The purples I used on the elephant are both retired, as is the pink I used for the hearts.
I think the lion is my favorite of the animal valentines--I love lions. Born Free was my favorite movie when I was a little girl. Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Banu said...

OMG!!!! These turned out just ab fab Amy. Loved loved them. The lion turned out perfect. The colors...amazing. You are so handy with Cricut. Too good.

Chris said...

i c an;t believe you made all of thse, they are so cute!!

Wanda. said...

Well, if these aren't just the cutest little things!!! TFS

Jen A said...

two more thumbs up!

Michele L. said...

ok so i'm reading your blog from most recent to older posts...
anyway these are so so cute!