Friday, April 5, 2013

A Roarin' Good Birthday

Good morning!  This is the child birthday card I made for my swap partner.  I just LOVE that little lion!  I embossed his mane.  The SU stamp is meant to be colored in according to how old the recipient is.  The DP is old SU.  I think it was called Jersey Shore and was one of the few collections they made where I liked every single pattern--these are my colors for sure!


I added green stickles to the pom pom on the lion's party hat.  I think the little clip came from Wal-mart.  On the inside I put a computer generated sentiment "have a roarin' good time on your birthday".  I used the Brady Bunch font--fun!  Card base is Bashful Blue.

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

WOW! this is a very fun card!! what great colors you picked for it and i love your sentiment!!

Jen said...

Cute!

Angela said...

Adorable...love all your fun details!