Monday, April 15, 2013

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon

I have a sad, sad little confession--I bought myself a Cricut Mini.  It was ON SALE!!!  This is the model that you hook up to the computer and use with Cricut Craft Room.  I can hook up my big Cricut too of course, but I thought it would be nice to have a small one that just lives next to the computer.  Anyhow, it comes with some exclusive images, one of which is this darling cow jumping over the moon.  For some reason, that nursery rhyme has always been one of my favorites.

I had this cute baby paper from ages ago and I thought it would be perfect for this card.  I cut the images at 2.5".  The card is a standard A@.  Card base is Wisteria Wonder.  A litttle border punch and a yellow ribbon makes a nice unisex baby card.  On the inside I stamped "Welcome, little one" from PTI's Bitty Baby Blessings.


The stars are cut from glitter CS, and the edges of the moon are sponged in Bashful Blue.

Thanks for stopping by today--have a good one!

3 comments:

Chris said...

never even heard of the cricut mini, but i was sure that you would be saving for a CS...lol

a very adorable baby card for sure!! i too love the nursery rhymes!!

Jen said...

Super cute card!
I just ordered a Cricut mini! Can't wait for it to get here...my first fancy machine=).

Angela said...

Really cute, Amy! You picked the perfect paper to go with the cute diecuts!