Monday, April 8, 2013

Adult Birthday

So for my large card swap partner I made 2 adult birthday cards.  She didn't specify male or female so I made one of each.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the stamp that matches for the cupcake, and Artiste and matching stamp for the banner.  I heat embossed the icing and greeting.  On the inside I used and SU stamp set with the words "Keep Calm and eat a cupcake".  


I'm not really thrilled with this card.  I made it last and was out of ideas.  It is very hard to fill up that much space--a problem I'm familiar with from making cards for the shut-in church members.  Those have to be big enough for everyone who comes to church that Sunday to sign, which is why I usually use Cricut on these cards rather than stamps--you can make Cricut images as large as you want!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Chris said...

very cute! love the colors you chose and that cupcake looks god enough to eat!! >"<

Jen said...

MMM...cupcakes! Great card...a favorite color combo!

Angela said...

Cute...love the design on the cuppie!

Anonymous said...

why does my throat really feel restricted soon after using the heralife tablets?


Also visit my website: Weight Loss Plateau Bodybuilding