Friday, April 12, 2013

Blue Sympathy

This is the last card for my large card swap, the second sympathy.  The bleeding heart with butterfly is from the Botanicals cartridge.  The label is from Art Philosophy (I think--either that or Artiste).  The sentiment is from PTI's Out on a Limb Sentiments, and on the inside I used one from SU's Thoughts and Prayers.  Colors are Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze.  I sponged the edges of the flower with Soft Suede.


This card is a little plain but pretty I think.  I hope my partner likes these cards.  

Have a fun and creative day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Very pretty! Sometimes simple is best...

Chris said...

this is beautiful! love the blue, perfect for a sympathy card!!

now when you say large card swap, how large are we talking, like 11 x 14 big? or bigger?

Angela said...

Oh my goodness...this is just stunning! LOVE it!