Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Card

This card is a total CASE of the one on p. 79 of the new Cricut Cards magazine. I didn't have the cart they used, but I do have Baby Steps, which has some adorable cuts on it! I also made mine girlier, since it is for a little girl, and left off the machine stitching, as I hate to drag out my sewing machine! All the cuts are done at 2", card measures 5.25" square. CS is Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, and Certainly Celery. DP's are various SU. I did add some "stitching" with my white gel pen around the bottom of the little dress.
I just LOVE how this turned out! I should def. CASE cards more often! Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Tammy E. said...

What an adorable card. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is really CUTE;) That little dress is adorable.

Chris said...

this is so freakin cute!! omg, i love it!! the cuts are adorable!

Jen said...

You have been one crafty lady! You go! This is such a cute card!!!

Karen D' said...

Cute baby card!

Angela said...

Adorable...this is suitable for framing!

Michele Lourenco said...

AMy,
this is Stunning and I'm going to case it!
You shoudl submit it to the Cricut Magazine. it's truly worthy!