Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Butterfly Friend

We made a card similar to this in my stamp club a couple of Sundays ago. Well, I completely goofed mine up, so I made this one when I got home. I found the DP at Mikes--it's gorgeous, it's embossed. And I knew it would go really well with Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava.
Stamp sets are Bliss and Simple Friendship. I also used Define Your Life on the inside right edge of the card, but you can barely see it because I used Versamark instead of Groovy Guava.
I think it turned out pretty, even though it may be a trifle bright for some people. I like this sketch and will definitely be using it again. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like I need to catch up around here! Love this beautiful card! I have that butterfly paper...so pretty! Great detail around the circle as well!

Chris said...

very pretty!! love the butterfly on the white bg, very good contrast!!

Angela said...

Well this isn't too bright for me...love it! I like the piercing around the circle too....