Sunday, August 21, 2011

CASE'd Birthday Card Idea

I saw and loved THIS IDEA from Jen del Muro. She always has great sketches on her blog. Then I combined it with one of the sketches in the Sept/Oct issue of Paper Crafts, which is basically a diagonal sort of panel on a vertical card. It didn't turn out as cute as I'd hoped--needs more tweaking, but I thought I'd show it here.
All supplies are SU except the rhinestones and the Stickles on the cupcake. DP on the tag is Just Add Cake. Sentiment is from Bring on the Cake. I'm going to keep going with this idea--hopefully it will improve. Thanks for dropping by today!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Cute; love the colors!

Unknown said...

I think it as adorable just the way it is. YUMMY;)

Chris said...

very cool card, love it!

Jen said...

Very cute!