Friday, August 19, 2011

Flowers for Your Birthday!

I made this card for my friend at church to send to a friend of hers. I used the Elegant Edges Cricut cart. for the frame and Country Life for the pitcher of flowers. Card base is PTI white, all else is SU. I cut the pitcher at 3" and the frame at 5". I used brads for the flower centers for a little extra dimension. Colors are Brocade Blue (ret.), Certainly Celery, and Daffodil Delight. I just love blue and yellow together, such a happy color combo.
Sentiment on the inside is from SU's Bring on the Cake. Thanks for dropping by today--have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you layered this card going to CASE it. So very pretty;)

Angela said...

This is really lovely! I love how you have added just a splash of yellow...this color combo is wonderful!

Vivi Martínez said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combo.
Vivi

Chris said...

very pretty, love that vase cut!

Jen said...

So very pretty...love the colors!