Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Front cover of Star Book

This is the front cover of a star book I made for our Christian Education Coordinator, who is leaving us. I've been wanting to try one of these and thought this was a good occasion. All CS, ink, and DP is SU. Main colors are Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White. Almost all the stamps are from ODBD--I love their stamps so much! Some are SU and I have noted those.

I used my Cricut and the Elegant Edges cart and my gypsy to weld the shapes together to get the bracket shape. The title is cut using the Inspired Heart Cricut Lite cart. The bird is from ODBD's Sing to the Lord set, embossed in gold and colored with inks and blender pens.
The pix of the other pages are in the previous post--just scroll down to see them. I couldn't fit all the pix in one blog post LOL! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Banu said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous. Very pretty.

Chris said...

this is fabulous, your friend will love it!!