Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shop Till You Drop!

Here is another card for my friend (it's so nice to be appreciated--LOL!). It's for a friend of hers who loves shoes and animal prints. My idea of shoes to love is comfortable flip-flops, but I think most women feel differently, and I know I used to as well. Getting old is not for sissies!
Shoes are from the Wrap It Up cart. I got the black glitter paper from Target, I think, and the animal print came from a scrapbook kit from HL that I've had for quite a while and never used. Card base is SU confetti cream, scalloped layer is Basic Black, and the other color is Really Rust (ret.). I couldn't find a really good match to the DP, so RR is what I went with. Punch is SU and sent. is from SU's Bring on the Cake set. I think this turned out kind of cool. Hope you like it too--have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cool Amy;)

Angela said...

Awesome; those glittery shoes rock! How fun to pair them with the animal print...I think the rust is perfect....

Chris said...

great card, love the animal print with the shoes and the seniment is perfect!!

Jen said...

Fabulous shoes! They go so well with the DP!