Thursday, August 4, 2011

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

This is the card I made for our church members to sign for our Christian Ed coordinator who is leaving. A while back, I discovered how you can use SCAL and Lettering Delights images together to do a kind of "print and cut" a la the Cricut Imagine. It is a trifle labor intensive, but I did make a few images this way and this image of the kids around the world holding hands really appealed to me. I have saved it all this time with the intention of making this very card, which I finally did. I printed the words to the song in various colors for my BG. I edged around the main image with a marker, which didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but it looks okay I guess. I stamped a couple of sentiments from ODBD on the inside.
Thanks for looking! Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, lots of work Amy and it sure looks nice;) Great job!

Chris said...

love this! what a great card, your hard work totally paid off!!

Jen said...

This is too darn cute! Love it!

Angela said...

This is beautiful; the end result was work the extra work! Love how you have included the text in your design....